Stretch EVK kits are designed to provide customers everything they need to evaluate a reference design and to start preliminary design of their own product. EVK kits contain:
- All required hardware for the reference design
- A USB based debug solution
- A Stretch debug module
- Source code for:
- all firmware included with the kit (Intelligent Encoder is delivered as object code)
- host-based applications and drivers
Stretch EVKs allow customers to evaluate Stretch technology, conduct design and development work, and optimize product design without purchasing a distribution license.
Full Reference Design Kits
Stretch RDKs provide everything needed to design and build differentiated products based on the reference design. RDKs contain the same hardware and software as EVK kits plus the following items:
- Hardware design files for the reference design
- PCB design files
- Bills of materials
Using an RDK, customers can design derivative RDK-based products and manufacture and distribute the product under their own brand.