The VCC6416 card is compatible with the Stretch VRC6000SW software load and, like all Stretch DVR add-in cards, uses the same rich application programmers interface (API). Porting of existing DVR applications is quick and straightforward, ensuring rapid product deployment and low support overhead.
- 16 channel capture at 30 frames per second
- 4 lane PCIe high bandwidth interface
- Single chip design for low system cost
- Compatible with Stretch DVR API
The VCC6416 has extensive video processing capabilities. It can de-interlace and pre-process full frame rate and resolution video on every channel. Embedded analytics can also be run at full frame rate within user defined regions of interest.
- Full frame rate capture at full resolution provides highest quality video
- High bandwidth PCIe interface guarantees frames are not dropped
- Rich API ensures rapid product deployment
- Video analytics provide per-stream alarm capability