The VRC6004HD uses the same Stretch Intelligent Encoder found across the entire portfolio of Stretch DVR Reference Design Kits and OEM add-in cards and is able to compress high definition streams at up to 120 frames per second. The card is compatible with all CODEC plug-ins for the Intelligent Encoder, including H.264 AVC and the highly versatile Stretch H.264 Scalable Video CODEC (SVC). The video pre-processing engine found on all other VRC6000 Series DVR add-in cards is also present on the VRC6004HD to allow the Intelligent Encoder to dynamically optimize its encode parameters depending upon the characteristics of the scene being recorded.
- 4 channel high definition input using HDcctv Technology
- Full 120 frames per second compression
- H.264 Scalable Video CODEC for maximum flexibility
- Embedded analytics to optimize compression efficiency
- Fully compatible with the Stretch DVR Software Development Kit
The Stretch DVR Software Development Kit (SDK) features a full firmware load, as well as PC drivers, and a complete Application Programming Interface (API). The feature-rich API ensures seamless integration with existing third party DVR applications and easy access to the full high definition and scalable video CODEC capabilities of the card. The software-defined architecture eliminates obsolete inventory and allows for rapid field deployment of new features and CODECs.
- Direct connection to high definition cameras using HDcctv technology
- High definition image clarity and full frame rate encoding
- Multi-CODEC Intelligent Encoding
- Easy integration with existing software for fast time to market