In addition to the CIF compression capabilities of the VRC6016C, the design's two S6000 family software configurable processors can be used to perform up to eight channels of D1 compression at 30 fps (25fps PAL). Alternatively, the card can be configured to perform 16 channels of 2CIF encoding at half frame rate (15fps NTSC, 12.5 fps PAL) or 16 channels of D1 encoding at quarter frame rate (7.5fps NTSC, 6.25fps PAL).
- 16 channel CIF or 8 channel D1 H.264 compression (30fps on every channel)
- 16 channel D1 or 2CIF encoding at reduced frame rate
- Embedded analytics to optimize compression efficiency
- Cost-optimized two chip solution
- Complete software development kit available for easy application integration
- Multi-CODEC Intelligent Encoding with Constant Quality modes
The very latest in software configurable processor technology gives the VRC6016C the power to perform leading edge analytics and video compression simultaneously. The feature-rich API ensures seamless integration with existing third party DVR applications for fast time to market. The software-defined architecture eliminates obsolete inventory and allows for rapid field deployment of new features and CODECs.
- Industry leading price performance
- Complete multi-CODEC solution
- Fast time to market with easy integration
- Future-proof design